We've posted a video below from a Youtube Channel we follow to give you some great waist training corset workout ideas! You can also do these moves without the trainer!
So how does it all work? Learn more!
We also offer a FAQ section below, should you just have a quick question about ordering, or the use of your trainer.
Shipping is generally $12.00
However, we often offer a free shipping promotion on orders over $_____, just keep an eye out for notifications on our site and in your email.
We source our products globally, and some of our products ship straight from the source. Products ship from all over the world, so shipping times vary accordingly, and items may be shipped separately.
Most waist training products arrive in 2 to 4 weeks. Most leggings and matching sets arrive within 1-3 weeks.
Some products coming from locations in Asia, South East Asia, Japan, Korea, Europe, Central America, etc. may take up to 30 days including processing times. Please wait a full 40 days before opening a dispute. We will try our hardest to come up with a solution to keep your satisfaction.
Tracking numbers will be sent to you within a week (at very most) after ordering.
Free Standard Shipping Canadian orders will arrive via Canada Post or by FedEx. If your package is late, please remember to check your community mail box and / or parcel locker, as a lot of times they end up there for people who have these.
****Waisted Together is not responsible for lost orders due to incorrect address provided by the customer, (this includes wrong apt/house #, wrong street, etc.) PLEASE take your time and double check before checking out to make sure you provided all correct information. If you do happen to make a mistake, please email us within 1 hour and we will be able to fix it. :)
Our waist compression belts ( or waist trainers / cinchers) are great for many things! Weightloss and better fitting clothes are the main reasons people search for a waist trainer. New moms who have just had a baby find comfort from the compression, and the waist trainers are a great tool to help them get their pre baby shape back.
Other benefits include: lower and upper back support, improved posture, back pain reduction, sciatica pain relief, reduced appetite for those who never feel full, feeling full and satisfied faster, and of course improved self esteem.
Over the past couple of years, these two terms have become synonymous. We use the two on our website interchangeably, so that people looking for the same product can find our website and products no matter which term they are using.
However, "corset training", which is where waist trainers stem from, is the use of highly restrictive, usually lace up corsets, like they used to do in medieval times. Some enthusiasts still engage in corset training, which we have determined to be risky and dangerous. More research is needed, and for that reason we do not recommend "corset training" using tightly laced corsets.
Yes. You can return your unworn, unstained, undamaged waist trainer with tags still attached.
Once we have received the garment and it has been inspected to meet returnable criteria, you'll be refunded 85% of your payment amount. The other 15% will be kept for a restocking fee.
The refund will take 1-2 weeks to be entered into your account once the refund has been approved (This is on the Payment Processor's side, we can't make this go any faster). Return shipping is paid for by the customer.
Underwear & Butt Lifters are not returnable for obvious sanitary reasons, and are final sale, they will not be included in the refund.
****Waisted Together is not responsible for lost orders due to incorrect address provided by the customer, (this includes wrong apt/house #, wrong street, etc.) PLEASE take your time and make sure you provided all correct information.
If you have a question that has not been answered here, please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org