Size Chart & Measurement
For the most accurate sizing - Please choose option 2 and refer to size chart on the product page of the product you wish to buy.
If you don't have a body measuring tape and like to order based off of what works 80% of the time for other customers, then we suggest ordering 1 size larger than what you would buy for a new tight tank / tee shirt (not your "comfy" hoodie size...).
We are happy to offer plus sizes up to 6XL and can accommodate women who are up to 5XL.
The only trainers which offer XS sizes are our vested style and premium hook and zip waist trainers.
For waist trainers, the most important measurement is that of the waist. The waist should be measured at the narrowest part of the torso, typically above the belly button. Please follow the below instructions to ensure you get the most accurate measurements and the best size, DO NOT guess or assume your size!! These fit differently than regular clothes!
To Take the Best Measurement:
Measure in the evening after your usual daily activities (Anytime after 4 should work)!
You will need:
A flexible measuring tape or non-stretchy string and a ruler.
1. Remove or raise clothing. Remove your shirt or raise to just below your chest. To get an accurate measurement, you need to remove any layers of clothing blocking your waist.
2. Find your waist. Use your fingers to find the top of your hips and the base of your rib cage. Your waist is the soft, fleshy section between these two bony parts. It will also be the narrowest part of your torso (Usually just above the belly button).
3. Take your measurement. Stand up straight and exhale slowly. Hold the end of the tape measure at your navel and bring it around your waist to the front. The measuring tape should be parallel to the floor and fit snugly around your torso without digging into your skin.
4. Read the tape. Look at the place on the tape where the zero end meets the other end of the tape measure. The location of this meeting point is your waist measurement.
5. Double-check your measurement. Repeat the measurement once more to ensure the accuracy of your original measurement. If it is different from the first time, measure for a third time and take the average of the three numbers.
Choose the one that you match closest with. For a very tight fit: If you are in between sizes, or fall into 2 size categories, choose the smaller size. For a comfortable fit, choose the larger of the two sizes.
The size you come up with should be approximately 0-1 size(s) above your regular shirt size, depending on how tight or loose you usually wear your clothing. If you usually wear it tight, it may say to order 1-2 sizes bigger, if you usually wear loose / baggy style, it may be the same size or 1 size bigger than your shirt size.
In some cases, it may say you are two sizes above. Make sure to re measure and confirm your first measurement. As long as it matches the size chart you will be okay, do not freak out, it is just the way the sizes run.
DO NOT pick a bigger size than what your measurement is telling you to pick, as it will be too loose!
PLEASE NOTE: There may be a size variation of up to 2 cm when ordering, which means your trainer may be + / - 2 cm from the exact inch size inch listed in the size chart. Since you have 3 rows of hooks / size options on your trainer, you can just use the next size up or down should one set of hooks be too tight or loose.
If you are still unsure about your size after reading the directions and examples, please email us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to help you. Please include your waist and hips in Inches taken in later day, your typical daily activity level, and your body shape (Apple, Straight, Pear, Hour-glass). Please allow us up to 24-48 hours to respond before ditching us for someone else ;)